De Bello Gallico
The game is complete, we can put you on the wait list should last-minute vacancies come up.
This game might be for you if…
- … you think Caesar/the Romans have nothing to seek on this side of the Alps.
- … you finally want to do something with all that Latin you studied.
- … you’re a role-player who wants to see how your actions and ideas reflect on a strategic map.
- … you’re a wargamer who wants to see how your actions are reacted upon by other players.
- … you want to bring the tribes together against a common enemy.
- … you want to sing and have fun.
- … you can’t sing but think Cacofonix deserves better.
- … you are not interested in the theme, but want to try out this megagame-thing.
There are several roles possible such as:
- Caesar or one of his generals, conquer Gaul and secure your place in history.
- One of the celtic chiefs, become King or Queen of your tribe, gain glory and gold and work with or against Caesar.
- Be a Druid, attached to one of the tribes or even the High Druid or one of his emissaries and protect the Celtic culture.
- Be a Bard and travel among the tribes, gathering intelligence and bringing joy and laughter… (or be silenced and hung in a tree).
- Be a Roman Trader and become rich beyond measure!
How do you register? Send a mail to email@example.com with your full name and role preference.
If you’re not sure what role to take, feel free to use some key words on your game preferences (e.g.: Heavy roleplaying – Planner – …). I’m sure we can find a role to your liking.
The in-game language will be English. If you’re unsure about this, mail us, we do try to accommodate everyone. Language should not be the deal-breaker.